Is this Camoille is it likely to poison me if it's not?

So I am collecting chamomile flowers for tea and a this plant has cropped up near where I had a pot last year . The plant id app I have seems to agree that volunteer seeds have given me it but just want a 2nd opinion in case it could be something that looks like Chamomile but my stomach will disagree with me once ingested. Half of you are probably groaning but if it's going in I'd rather have a second human opinion first. 

• BijdezeeBijdezee Bruges, BelgiumPosts: 845
    Looks like it but if you have any doubts then maybe it's better not to ingest it. 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 58,658
    That looks like one of the Mayweeds ... possibly Stinking Mayweed or Scentless Mayweed (you'll be able to tell which) ... it's a relative of chamomile. https://www.pfaf.org/user/Plant.aspx?LatinName=Anthemis+cotula
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Thanks Dovefromabove it does look like that , it's edible so May just brew it and see if it tastes like Chamomile. Only got a few flowers so unless someone else  comes back with a poisonous suggestion reckon it's worth the risk. Sleep much better with fresh/dried compared to shop teabags
  • punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 7,631
    Well Dr., I thought it looked like Chamomile.
    Time is never time at all
    You can never ever leave
    Without leaving a piece of youth