Forum home The potting shed

"We value your privacy....."

KT53KT53 Posts: 5,120
I'm getting this display every day now, sometimes more than once a day.  Can anything be done to stop it.  Additionally, when I do go into it the list of companies information is share with is miles long, is there any way to 'Select All' rather than ticking every company individually.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 69,241
    I'm sure @NoraGW will look at this for you.  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 3,180
    I've started getting it again too. Only once every couple of days but it is annoying.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 5,120
    It's already happened to me twice today and it's only 10:36
  • NoraWNoraW Posts: 393
    Hi guys,

We're currently gathering a bit more info on this - would you mind reading through this thread, and answering the questions please?

https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1014524/problem-with-cookie-consent-pop-ups#latest

Still experiencing the problem.  Nothing for several days and now it has appeared 3 times in under half an hour.  Nothing has changed on either the browser or pop-up blocker.
  • ShepsSheps Posts: 828
    I still get them too, but only on the Laptop and Android phone ( constantly ), the PC is OK.

So, maybe it's a settings issue, or maybe it's the fact that IMco are continually trying to force feed us their revenue stream?
    I should have clarified - this is on PC running Windows 10.
  • floraliesfloralies Haute-Garonne SW FrancePosts: 1,279
    This has started again for me today again after a break of a couple of weeks.