Curmudgeon' s Corner. I blame it on the heat.

• josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,385
    This long spell of dry, hot weather has encouraged me to spend more time in the garden, and some of the plants are kind of drooping; why would that be?
  • LauraRoslinLauraRoslin Posts: 496
    I have 8 cats.  How do I guarantee they poo in my neighbour's garden and not mine?
    I wish I was a glow worm
    A glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be grumpy
    When the sun shines out your bum!
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 3,644
    edited June 2018
    Fire said:
    I have removed my whole garden and replaced it with plastic. I would love to attract wildlife. Please advise.

Just cute disney wildlife I hope. None of that nasty other stuff with all their creepy legs waving testicles. :#
  • josusa47josusa47 Posts: 2,385
    How can I ensure that my neighbours behave as I want them to at all times, without my having to speak to them?
    They wave their testicles with their legs?
    I wish I was a glow worm
    A glow worm's never glum
  • wild edgeswild edges The north west of south east WalesPosts: 3,644
    I'm in Birmingham and we get our water from Wales.  The stuff in the bottles isn't nearly as good so I don't waste my money.
    I'm in Wales and I'm convinced our good stuff is being piped over the border. The water here tastes like the sheep have been swimming in it.

edited June 2018
    I'm in Birmingham and we get our water from Wales.  The stuff in the bottles isn't nearly as good so I don't waste my money.
    I'm in Wales and I'm convinced our good stuff is being piped over the border. The water here tastes like the sheep have been swimming in it.

Yeah.... sorry about that........

I wish I was a glow worm
    A glow worm's never glum
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,439
    Remove all clothing. Apply honey to skin. Lie down. Wait.

Comment of the day for me.
  • Hazel-1Hazel-1 Posts: 2,335
    Pansyface has a wicked way with words, to be sure !
    North East
  • LiriodendronLiriodendron Scariff, County Clare, IrelandPosts: 5,379
    Great thread.   :D

I've just got into trouble with OH, laughing uproariously at this thread while he's trying to watch the football... and then he wants to know what I'm laughing at...  
    "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore
This discussion has been closed.