Any ideas?

2»

• JulieH3JulieH3 Posts: 85
    Thanks everyone,  some great ideas and lots to think about there. I've taken the squirrel tail bread that was there out,  so that's a starting point while I decide on the rest. 
  • Nanny BeachNanny Beach Posts: 2,914
    Hope you shot the builder, what a mistake, how annoying!
    Nah, I felt quite sorry for him as he had the one with the pots on mainly laid when he realised.  It's 3 interlocking circles and was more complicated than he originally thought - also the garden slopes which complicated things for him.  Then I got him to lay a greenhouse base out of old railway sleepers which I'm told (by husband) was a nightmare too
  • BobFlannigonBobFlannigon Posts: 616
    Looks like a ready-made flower bed to me, why not plant some of those potted plants in there and put a bench on the patio?
    ok so this is an earlier picture. The circle on the left is the one that now had pots on it,  the one on the right has table and chairs and the one at the back (under overhanging trees) the bbq. There's a bench at the bottom of the garden and steps near the house that I normally sit on with a brew on a sunny morning (when not at work)