Forum home Plants

RHS Chelsea - Yorkshire Dales garden

AlxNicAlxNic Posts: 259
Good morning. I 'googled' my question and didn't find an answer. At any point, is a list of plants available for the gardens in the show? I am interested in the plants used in the Yorkshire Dales garden (my idea of heaven). Thanks

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 6,661
    They have printed lists at the show but I've no idea if they put this online.
    Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 15,849

There are five pics here. I see a big wisteria, lupins, foxgloves,delphiniums,buttercups,  euphorbia.  Kale leeks cabbages and lollo rosso lettuce  in the veg plot
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • I can't answer your question, sorry, but wasn't that garden just lovely?!
  • AlxNicAlxNic Posts: 259
    Thanks for the replies. I have saved all the photos I can find but cannot zoom in enough to see more than the obvious plants. I'll keep looking ...
  • tessagardenbarmytessagardenbarmy York,North YorkshirePosts: 346
    Google the designer see if he has contact details and ask him?
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 13,892
    Maybe someone who is there could pick up a plant list for you...
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 31,555
    I can supply  the cow pats and wool.
    Devon.
  • NollieNollie Girona, Catalunya, Northen Spain.Posts: 5,558
    I do find that frustrating about watching Chelsea- the camera pans over gorgeous plants and I would love to know what they are but it’s rare for presenters or designers to name them. I know they whiz through a lot, but wouldn’t of thought it would be too much of an effort to have the names come up on screen.
  • tessagardenbarmytessagardenbarmy York,North YorkshirePosts: 346
    Perhaps the BBC  Gardeners World/ Chelsea website would be able to include information on planting lists  if they were available?
  • AlxNicAlxNic Posts: 259
    Thanks for all your suggestions. I am continuing my search. 
    Tessagardenbarmy, given your location, I am thinking this is what your garden looks like.