The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Never again!!

FlinsterFlinster Posts: 252
Can I just say if EVER come on this forum and suggest digging over this soil again, or changing its use, then PLEASE stop me! I dug the entire area over a year ago to seed the lawn... then dug up part of it for a pond and have just finished digging out a new border and STILL I find bricks, rubble, cabinet handles and buckets of bonfired glass (who puts glass on a bonfire for goodness sake!).. heavy clay with boulders of flint and chalk! It has almost broken me! Thank you!😖

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 5,649
    Step away from the little blue fork....step...away.....!
  • JellyfireJellyfire SuffolkPosts: 516
    A sunken garden would look lovely in that corner  ;)
  • FlinsterFlinster Posts: 252
    Don’t get me started on that fork... it weighs a ton, but it’s the third fork I’ve got through in a year and it also now has bent prongs lol! I refuse to buy a good one until I have finished the hard labour lol!
    Haha! It would!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 16 May
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 3,408
    Can I buy these pits online? I have Googled them but nothing comes up.
  • LynLyn Posts: 9,453
    Oh come on Fire, you must have seen Prond Pits around😀😀
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
    Yes, I’ve got loads of mushroom compost, manure etc to dig in now. I will mulch it after I’ve planted. I can’t find the pits either Fire and I’m not digging one lol!!
  • LynLyn Posts: 9,453
    Are they Fire Pits? 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 16 May
    The user and all related content has been deleted.