The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Fatsia - Leaf spot / scorch marks?

swisscheeseswisscheese Posts: 7
Dear experts of the garden,

Our fatsia has developed brown scorch areas on many of its leaves, some of which have now fallen off (May is a bit early for shedding leaves I think?). I did some research and leaf spot seems to be a possibility, but I wanted to share some photos with you guys to see what you think. It’s had full sun in the mornings, could this also be the problem?

Cheers!

George

• Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 127
    Hi @swisscheese. There have been quite a few similar queries lately. If you search "Fatsia Diagnosis" or "Burnt Fatsia" you will probably find your answer. My Fatsia was the same after the bad weather and now that the new leaves are emerging I have cut off the burnt looking ones and all now seems ok. Hope you find your answer but if not you can come back to the forum. Good luck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 20,512
    If you can't get it into the ground, you'll need a bigger container to keep it happy long term. They make very big plants, and it will naturally shed more leaves to make it easier for itself to thrive. 
    Make sure you replenish and refresh the soil medium you have it in too. The bigger the root system becomes, the less soil you end up with in the pot  :)  
    to walk through a forest is to touch the past

• swisscheeseswisscheese Posts: 7
    Great, thanks guys!