The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

No more Hokey Cokey!

ThankthecatThankthecat North DevonPosts: 371
Hurrah! After years of carting things in and out of the greenhouse every day, my lovely OH has made me a coldframe. Mostly out of old bits of wood we had lying around, with shiny new glass windows. I use galvanised wire mesh all over the veg patch to keep the cats off things and the sheets fitted perfectly over the open top of the coldframe, so the little b*****s won't be lying on my baby plants. Very happy bunny! 
Hope you can see the photo?

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 5,658
    That's a doozy! Now that you have it, you'll realise that you need another one...or an extension.  >:) Just sayin'.  :)
    Mine had our old wooden (ton weight) double glazing and no hinges. Interesting times for fingers!!
    Enjoy!
  • ThankthecatThankthecat North DevonPosts: 371
    Thanks Plant Pauper - I'm really pleased with it, especially since it cost hardly anything to make - £20 for the glass to be cut and a tenner for the hinges and handles :)
  • Blue OnionBlue Onion Posts: 1,770
    I'm jealous.  My OH has many redeeming qualities.. but DIY is not one of them.  
    Utah, USA.