The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

RIP Beth Chatto

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,898
A life well lived ... she made a huge contribution to our lives ... she will be missed

http://www.bethchatto.co.uk/gardens/our-blog/garden-news/beth-chatto-27th-september-1923-13th-may-2018.htm 
If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 

• raisingirlraisingirl East Devon, on the Edge of Exmoor.Posts: 2,283
    Rest In Peace, a great lady and true pioneer
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time
    Sir Terry Pratchett
  • AnniDAnniD Posts: 883
    edited 14 May
    Couldn't agree more. Her interview with Carol Klein on GW a few months ago was lovely.
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 12,345
    A great inspiration and a lovely lady.
    SW Scotland
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 3,408
    <3
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 16,073
    Another of " The Old School" has gone. 
    Very sad, but 94?? not at all bad.
    Devon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MarlorenaMarlorena Posts: 593
    I'm very sorry to hear this, she was such a great gardener.  
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,475
    Very sad news but a grand age and huge wealth of influence! Think we really should visit the garden soon Dove, what do you think? 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,898
    It was planned for last year wasn't it Wonky, then I broke my foot ... let's make it this summer when we get the weddings over with  :)
    If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,475
    Sounds like a plan Dove ascend we can see if any local forum friends fancy it too 😊