The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Sarcacocca

rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,009
i bought a Sarcacocca confuses last winter half price at local GC as it looked very dry & had almost finished flowering, I put it in a sheltered semi shaded spot in the garden& now it's lost all its leaves& seems to be dying back from the ends of branches in parts, I've kept it pretty well watered, & today I gave it a spray with seaweed, any advice welcome

• Blue OnionBlue Onion Posts: 1,770
    Could you post a picture for us to see it?
    Utah, USA.
  • rosemummyrosemummy Posts: 2,009
    Haha, I will try, what with this site& my capabilities ...! Thought I'd posted that... Tried& failed. Pruned out all dead bits & sprayed with seaweed, will see if it lives
  • BijdezeeBijdezee Bruges, BelgiumPosts: 349
    I lost mine too this year. It was a starter plant and quite small went all through the nasty winter then i planted it out and it started looking pale and just sick. Thinking that i had sited it wrongly, too much sun etc, i potted it up and put it in the sick bay with a feed of seaweed.

Sadly, it never recovered and i had to bin it. There were no signs of pest damage  I just don't know what went wrong. 

I hope yours has been caught in time for a recovery