Forum home Garden design

Hard landscaping ideas

2»

• JellyfireJellyfire Posts: 1,139
    Id agree on all that, defitnitley prefer the summerhouse angled, and a nice curve in the other corner with maybe the border extending down that side as well would be nice to soften it all
  • wild edgeswild edges Posts: 10,448
    edited May 2018

If you can keep your head, while those around you are losing theirs, you may not have grasped the seriousness of the situation.
  • Blue OnionBlue Onion Posts: 2,995
    Wow.. that's impressive work Wild.  
    Utah, USA.
  • FireFire Posts: 18,966
    Is it on Sketch Up?
    Fire said:
    Is it on Sketch Up?
    Yeah my skills are a bit limited for this kind of thing but it gives enough of an idea of the space.

Forgot the hop-skip stepping stones...

If you can keep your head, while those around you are losing theirs, you may not have grasped the seriousness of the situation.
  • mikej1263mikej1263 Posts: 6
    Wild edges - i love it! I disagree about your skills being limited . . . it's a great visualisation and has really helped me picture it. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.
  • Lizzie27Lizzie27 Posts: 12,399
    That's really impressive Wild edges.
    North East Somerset - Clay soil over limestone
    mikej1263 said:
    Wild edges - i love it! I disagree about your skills being limited . . . it's a great visualisation and has really helped me picture it. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.
    Not a problem. It was good practice for me and I learned a couple of new things doing it.
  • FireFire Posts: 18,966
    I've tried Sketch Up but it took me ages to get the basics. Super useful, though.