The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

HELLO FORKERS! May 2018

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,898
edited 1 May in The potting shed
May is here at last! 
White rabbits everyone!  :D
Looking forward to warmer weather  B)
Also looking forward to visiting Hosta and his lovely garden again and then our holiday in Cornwall ...
If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 45,898
    I'm going to snuggle down and try to get some more sleep ... see you later ...
    If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 6,626
    Have a good sleep Dove. Time here to go out and clean up the mess in the frosted veg garden.

S. E. NSW
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,104
    Morning Pat.  Up for early shift at work. 
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 6,626
    Morning Pauline. Now I’m hot and sweaty. Been sealing up all the little bits and pieces in the GH. I hope the plants enjoy it. I had to come back into the cool house to cool off. 🙄

S. E. NSW
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 11,820
    It looks like we have had a frost here. The garage roof is white.   As it looks like good weather today, we are going for a bluebell walk at Felley Priory. (Gardeners World 2 for 1 card, 1st use. )
    It's not a mess, it's a nature reserve.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,429
    edited 1 May
    Frost here too ......deep sadness  :'(. Hope this doesn’t mean another fruitless year for our apple and pear trees.  We covered one of the wisterias last night, and the other is against the house wall, so fingers crossed.

So sorry to hear of your daughters troubles Pat - she is being a very good friend.  And lots of luck to your grandson too - a big day for him, that I hope goes very well.

Enjoy Felley Priory Fidget - loved my visit there, can’t believe its 2 years ago now  :open_mouth:
    The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
    Good morning all.  :) 
    dry here at last and some patches of blue sky ... don't think we've had a frost ... Fingers crossed for everyone's blossom ... 
    have a lovely walk Fidget 
    Pat ((hugs))

I've just realised that I must've had a fat finger moment and accidentally deleted the '18' from the header of this thread ... I wonder whether Nora can repair it? :confused:
    Wow!  The sun is shining  B)
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,475
    Sun here too Dove 😊 after days of rain it's very welcome!! Have a lovely day all