Think I've found her ? Address needed if possible please.

You may have seen my thread asking who sent me crocosmia bulbs.after trailing through the old seed forumforum I think I've found the member .she doesn't seem to be on here now. It's " Flower newbi .can anyone give me her address please .

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 4,547
    The last posts seem to be from last year from FlowerNewbie
    The profile is here - you could try sending a Message
    https://forum.gardenersworld.com/profile/discussions/FlowerNewbie
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,435
    I think if she had wanted postage money from you, she would have contacted you by now.
    We all give freely on the seed swap, we give and then someone gives to us, win win😀
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 6,236
    I put a donation, in lieu of P&P, into the Huntington's Disease charity box this very morning for treasures that I had been sent. Maybe you could just do that if you can't find it.  :)
  • granmagranma Posts: 1,802
    I know it's give and take with the members but these were bulbs  and postage was £3 .and as you all know I'm not  a  ....on the dot member!
    i just feel a bit guilty.
  • IamweedyIamweedy Cheshire East. Posts: 1,332
    Crocosmia bulbs are fortunately very easy to get and many people will be very happy to just pass them on.

'You must have some bread with it me duck!'

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,794
    I think you've done your best Granma :) ... I think PP's suggestion is very good ... I usually ask people to make a small charity donation if I've sent them something that costs more than an ordinary stamp and people seem to think that's acceptable.  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• FlowerNewbieFlowerNewbie Posts: 141
    Hi I’ve just seen this post not been on in a while, for a different number of reasons. Thanks for your offer granma, to be honest I’m just happy I got to pass them on instead of wasting them, hope you like them 😊 
  • granmagranma Posts: 1,802
    Your seeds coming your way :)