The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Cottage Garden by Philip.

nultyphilip224nultyphilip224 Ireland,..The Midlands.Posts: 160
Being new to the Forum and seeing its Spring with no roses to be seen as yet,..below are some roses from my Cottage Garden in June of last year.

• nultyphilip224nultyphilip224 Ireland,..The Midlands.Posts: 160
    The remainder of the garden can be seen for June,..as below,..oh glengarry23 is my user name on YouTube.

• MrsGlazeMrsGlaze EssexPosts: 222
    Such a beautiful garden and your roses are just stunning, what a lovely way to show them :)

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 12,382
    Thank you, Philip, for sharing your garden. It's just gorgeous.
    Hi MrsGlaze,..thank you for your nice comment,..placing them on a video sure saves posting each one,.. though i will be posting the rose names as they come into bloom this season,..some were from cuttings i took in friends gardens alas no name tag,..others i have names for except those grown from seed,..i am still learning,..tag everything lol.

In Bloom at present and for the past month.

Amaryllis 'Royal Red'.

Amaryllis 'Minerva'

Hi Busy-Lizzie,..delighted you like the garden,..some more blooms showing just now.

Pulmonaria officinalis 'Lungworth'.

In another area of the garden,..some more.

Hellebore 'Double Ellen Red'

Double 'Picotee'.

Growing alongside the Hellebore is Pieris japonica 'Mountain Fire',..its in bloom now and i love how it changes its foliage from green to red.

I grow Tiger Flowers/Mexican Shell Flowers,..they are similar to the Day Lily as the bloom only lasts for one day,..however a new bloom appears very quickly,..the bloom is hand size from a healthy plant,..easy to grow and only need support of a cane,..they have multiplied for me since i first got the bulbs and have cross pollinated producing a variation of colours.

Primrose 'Primula vulgaris',..and Cowslip 'Primula veris',..giving a splash of yellow on this dull misty day.

This garden was established in 2004 but even up to last year i changed pathways and little islands of flowers,..plants and shrubs grew wider and taller since 2004 so either they had to be moved or smaller ones moved,..it ended up that the moves were in both cases.
    I never purchase plants,..this was my Dad's policy for his Cottage Garden,..growing from seeds swapped with friends,..growing from cuttings means i end up with perhaps eight rose bushes for swapping for something else,..growing the odd rose from seed in the hope of a rose that will surprise me but this takes time and a space for several weeks in the Fridge and so not something i do often.
  • Xander RanderXander Rander Posts: 36
    WOW! That Hellebore 'Double Ellen Red' plant is amazing in colour. Very nice.
    @Xander Rander,..thank you,..its a beautiful colour though being so dark its difficult to capture an image without using a flash,..Philip.
    I posted three pictures above though they seem to have vanished,..guess i hit something wrong,..anyway here they are again.

Pieris japonica 'Mountain fire',..in bloom now.

Hellebore 'Double Ellen Picotee'.