Forum home Problem solving

How do I get to most recent posting of a thread?

When I am on the forum and click on most recent discussions I seem to land up at the beginning of the discussion which can sometimes be pages long, could you please advise how to get to the latest posting of a thread. Apologies if I am being slow here, but I am still getting used to new site. Thanks 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,173
    edited April 2018
    You will automatically be taken to the post you last read on each thread.  If you've not read a thread you'll go to the beginning.  If you don't want to start at the beginning of a thread scroll down to the bottom of the thread and click on the last page number  :)

If there isn't a page number then you must still be on the first page ... just realised that.  ;)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• MeomyeMeomye Posts: 797
    Thanks Dove, I am still 'playing around' on here as we speak!
    No probs Meomye ... I'm still finding new stuff too  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

As I sit here it tells me on the screen that you have replied, how clever!  ;)
  • NoraWNoraW Posts: 393
    What @Dovefromabove said :) Just to add, page numbers can also be found at the top of the thread, and the last page number will always be shown on the right.
    Oops, what have I done ? what do the little edit thingys mean? when I hover over them it says edit 1hour? and i seem to have created 5 of them!!! 
    Panic not ... that's a known glitch and @NoraGW has it on her To Do List  ;)

• Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 2,144
    Don't worry about all those little edit things.  It is a glitch. If you want to edit a post you have an hour to do so by using the cog on the top right hand corner of your post. 
    Thanks Dove
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 21,137
    NoraGW said:
    What @Dovefromabove said :) Just to add, page numbers can also be found at the top of the thread, and the last page number will always be shown on the right.
    I don’t have page numbers at the top, only at the bottom,
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor.