Forum home Problem solving

Hoping this isn't honey fungus...

Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 9,872

I've read that in the soil, honey fungus looks like bootlaces.
During a break in all this bad weather I went out to do some digging the other day and came across this - what do you think?

Thanks

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,269
    Pete, I think that today is  April 1st.  ;)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 9,872
    :) Oh - so it is!

I was digging last autumn and the lace appeared - I couldn't help myself

Happy Easter to all
  • TopbirdTopbird Mid SuffolkPosts: 7,589
    👍🤪🤣
    I’ve already been got this morning (although I’m not sure it counts when the victim is half asleep...)
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • B3B3 South East LondonPosts: 24,077
     :s 
    In London. Keen but lazy.
    Topbird said:
    👍🤪🤣
    I’ve already been got this morning (although I’m not sure it counts when the victim is half asleep...)
    That's what OH said  B)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Pete  :)  Happy Easter to you too  :)

I waited and waited for someone to come along and get caught, but in the end I just couldn't help myself ... sorry  ;)

• Pete.8Pete.8 Billericay, EssexPosts: 9,872
    Thanks Dove.
    I was surprised seeing the lace in a border I'd never dug over before and soon as I saw it the thought came to me.
    Just wish it was dry enough to get out there today  - I'm soooo behind this year thanks to the awful weather
    I'm behind too Pete ... there's a load of stuff that needs sorting out ... our front garden looks very scruffy compared to the neat and tidy mini evergreen and alpine gravel garden opposite  :(