Forum home The potting shed

Starting again

2»

• Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 2,105
    Thank you
  • C J W PC J W P Posts: 63
    Hi to my follow gardners  Another wet day  but between the showers I decided  to have a look and see how my first early potatoes were doing ,I didn't  have to go on the garden ,as the row was next to the path ,I was surprised  to see to my joy some nice size new potatoes (I am going to try and send  photo ),.I arrived home from Madeira  on 5th of March and the,6th  of March I planted Swift and Ulster Prince ,Today 28th  April started to harvest the Swift, will go well tomorrow with a roast guinea fowl Yum Yum, the Ulster Prince not quite as early will follow  on,. Now will try to send photo?? As I suspected I didn't  manage to send photo ,but
     have sent one to my supply people  JBA POTATOES from Scotland,(Facebook) perhaps might see it there CJWP
  • C J W PC J W P Posts: 63
    Hi to my follow gardners  Another wet day  but between the showers I decided  to have a look and see how my first early potatoes were doing ,I didn't  have to go on the garden ,as the row was next to the path ,I was surprised  to see to my joy some nice size new potatoes (I am going to try and send  photo ),.I arrived home from Madeira  on 5th of March and the,6th  of March I planted Swift and Ulster Prince ,Today 28th  April started to harvest the Swift, will go well tomorrow with a roast guinea fowl Yum Yum, the Ulster Prince not quite as early will follow  on,. Now will try to send photo??