Forum home Plants

Indoor Living wall planter

I have been looking for some UK stockists that have a product similar to the wall planters Wallygro make. It is essentially a vertical wall planter designed for indoor use.

I plan on putting it onto a bare kitchen wall opposite a large window - it gets good light.

Does anyone know of anywhere that sell such things?


  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 83,715
    Wallygro seem to have a UK website.

    Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

  • Yes, i think it may come to that, it doubles the price due to shipping >.<
Sign In or Register to comment.