Forum home The potting shed

Where has my saved draft gone?

It has taken some time to work out the new site (getting on a bit and techno brain almost non existent) anyway brave enough to do a post for Wildlife section, inserted a photo, went to edit a change my knowitall I Pad decided to do on it's own, so saved the draft and cannot find where it has gone. Help 

• kathie51dkathie51d Posts: 100
    Ok so I am tuppence short of a shilling!!! Went back to site and found DRAFTS in the green bands !!! Daaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,823
    Kathie In the top right hand side of the page. .....where 'All categories ' 'Recent Discussions ' and ' Bookmarks ' are........in green.  Mine show below there. Hope you can understand what I mean. 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,635
    It takes us all a while ... but we're getting there ... together  ;)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Thanks Pauline7 I think I tried every button on the page. As you can see finally got post on, but taken minutes to find your answer!  I am a hopeless case🤦‍♀️ But I enjoy the site and will get the hang of it one day.
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,823
    Kathie. .......I find these things by playing about. .......then, usually,  forgot where I find them. 
    That 'heading ' for drafts only shows if you have a draft saved. 
    I have really "played about" as you say Pauline this morning. I even changed my little picture above. Pat on the back Kathie for that one. I also have the "how did I do that" syndrome in most things in life. Well must get up now just looked at the clock and have spent the last 2 hours plus just " playing about " the dog is happy though still asleep and snoring on the bed ( she is on a separate blanket, she sleeps on the floor at night coming up when I have made early morning cuppa)