It's a beautiful day

Finally the sun is shining and the flowers are springing into action, the wildlife are sunning themselves as well, and to see this makes me really happy also. 

• Makes me happy too Jaqueline to see your lovely pics. 😀what is the white fower? I haven't seen a butterfly yet,but a couple of bees have been on the rockery flowers,they aren't bothering with the daffs!🐝🐞
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • Thank you Cagzo, the white flowers are called Glory-of-the-snow, and they are a bulbous perennial. They are good for rock gardens, you can mix them with other spring bulbs. My ones are in a small wall outside the front of my house. They do get noticed by people walking by, and actually today a gentleman stopped and took a photo of them. Happy Gardening.  
  • Thank you for that Jaqueline,I will look out for those when the spring bulbs are for sale again,I'll make a note of the name,as I really fancy some in my rockery! They are very photogenic!
    The whole truth is an instrument that can only be played by an expert.
  • Mark56Mark56 Windsor, BerkshirePosts: 1,653
    Wonderful pictures Jaqueline, hopefully that is the last of the snow. We had quite a few carder and buff tailed bumble queens here yesterday, as well as a butterfly on the crocus. The bees clear favourite is the Pulmonaria 'blue ensign', it'll grow in the shade of a canopy or sun as long as it's given moisture.