Resurrected Forty-Two

• SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,444
    Well done Hazel that is realy good.
    i am going to make a fairy house. YouTube is full of easy ideas but I just need to see what I can find in the garage to use. I am not very arty or crafty so it will probably end up a right mess but I shall have a go.
    my new Pelargonium calliope dark red have arrived from hayloft so I must brave the cold to go pot them up.
    To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 13,159
    Ahah.....THREE posts from Hazel and T'bird that weren't there last time I looked.  Hazel's fairy door and moss......looking good Hazel!  I've done nothing more, yet, because I want to construct the hobbitty house in the garden, in situ and I am NOT doing it in this weather!
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞
  • star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 12,243
    MU, can you see me? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️😔
  • 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,969
    Afters all Rezzers.  

Snow is melting fast, really dazzling sunshine but the wind would cut you on half.  Not going out at all.  

Thats the only word for Ivy in my book B.......rd. 😖

PANSY.   Yes, I'm getting that problem all the time, posts missing then appearing and cropping up somewhere in another time zone.  Take no notice PF.  I thought it was me.....😀😀😀  Mr M strapping you to the bedpost hey !, just make sure the ties are not clanking and covered in pink fluffy stuff.   

MU.  I feel for you with the Sciatica.  Iv only had it twice in my life and it's no joke. Hey, had a thought, if you really wanted a slow cooker (banging on again, but I won't have a bad word said about them 😀😀).  You could always wrap it in a carrier bag and keep,it in the shed/shoppe or in my cubbyhole.  I'll strap it to Al when you need it, and with a slap on his rump, send him up there with it.  Job done. I keep my old chip fryer in the shed wrapped in polythene.  Lovely picture of your house and garden yesterday.   Iv got two knobbly index fingers giving me hip today. No, it ain't no fun getting to 27 in some respects, but in others I enjoy it because I don't give a fig.  😀

LB.  I think Joyce is having an Apricity day.   Meaning, feeling the warmth of the winter sun.  Thought of you when I read the word in my latest book.  Happy gardening Joyce.  

HAZEL.  Lovely job there on your Fairy door.  I'm going to stain or paint mine too.  I think we will all crack on with it when we have some nice weather, she says tongue in cheek.   I have the door and some little bunnies so far.   I still think we'll need draughts excluder around the door don't you ? 😀I want it hidden, so that you have to look for it or come across it accidentally.  

SGL.  You really must wake up during the day Lily.   😉   I only see you at night when we are all tripping up the wooden hills.  Are you almost nocturnal now. 🤣

LANTS.   Is there an 8 o'clock in the morning ??? Who knew !! 

Another two books arrived this morning.  Goodeee !!  

Can I go back to the last page without losing my post now, or not ?   I'm sure Iv missed stuff.  

👋👋👋👋to everyone.  SYL. 

Erm....yes, Lily!  You're there!  Sorry, was out potting up some paeonies into a big container.

It's barking cold!

Spring Equinox tomorrow at 16.15.  Would somebody kindly tell 'Spring', please?
    Iv just posted a long post........where is it.....it's gone. 🙄
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 22,506
    I've got it Runners  :D
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
    It's back...what the heck....forget I 'spoke'.    
    Oh that shouldn't happen, Runners, but it seems to be doing it quite a lot.  It'll be floating about in the ether somewhere with several dozen others.  Plenty of glitches still to ir*n out.  Maybe mention it to Nora on the 'Update on some known issues' thread......
    Erm.....it's up there ⬆now, Runners......