Resurrected Forty-Two

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,714
    Gardening in the sun.
    SW Scotland
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,070
    Silly money for specs, LB....well, for a special finish, is that what they were suggesting?  

Sorry about the ivy problem, Sunny.  Brushwood killer sounds like a good option.  I quite like some of the Hederas, very ornamental if contained in pots.  But the thugs can be just....well....thuggish.  Very good cover for birds though, and the flowers are nectar rich but better in the countryside perhaps than as a freeloader from your neighbour's side of the fence.
    Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    PLEASE DON'T 'LIKE' ME.  I HAVE NO WISH TO BE 'LIKED'
  • Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 14,070
    Send us some over here Joyce!  It's freezing cold but.....even as I type......the sun's come out.....oh....it's gone in again 😈

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞  
    PLEASE DON'T 'LIKE' ME.  I HAVE NO WISH TO BE 'LIKED'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    edited March 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 24,037
    M-U - it wasn't even for a special finish. Just taking the old lenses out and shoving the new lenses in. They must think I've got MUG stamped on my forehead. Have taken cloth things off bed and shoved them all in Lily's TV. Its glorious here now but very windy.
    Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Ruby12Ruby12 Posts: 2,193
    I think you could be right about the word bastle girls .Didnt think of that .When you think that Mary Queen of Scots was brought up in France . That word could have travelled with them .
     Occasional flights into reality. B) 
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,609
    Afternoon - I don't know - go out just for the morning and you've all moved and been nattering away nineteen to the dozen ;)

It's sunny here but it's also just 3C and really quite breezy so outdoor activities have been confined to walking from door to car. Seems strange to think we'll be on summer time in a few days. Lunch is ready Apparently - SYL :)
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down