Resurrected Forty-Two

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,688
Here you go, folks, a brand new Rez to play in!
Link back to 41:

https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1010439/resurrected-forty-one#latest

:) 
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland☔

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 3,656
    Have done one Hazel 👍
    Hope your pop-up works.

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,688
    Hazel, panic ye not!  Have just sent you one! 😁😁
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 1,875
    Hanging around waiting for SIL to arrive - I hate 'hanging around' as you can't get on with anything.  Now I've posted this she will probably 'turn up'.
    Kitty....re Rez 41....yep, your photos do look big, and no, I have no idea how you'd resize them on a Kindle.  It's easy on a laptop if you have 'Paint' which is how I used to do it.  On the Tablet they can be done via the camera icon which gives you options but doesn't tell you them in pixels.....but a Kindle?

There must be a way to do it.  Online help mostly seems to involve youtube videos of cowboys trying to promote and sell their own stuff....you lose the will to live before they even get to any straightforward explanation.....
  • SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,177
    Hazel. Glad your son managed to sort his ivy problem. He can pop around and do mine if he fancies😁
    i don’t mind a bit of ivy but it is just too invasive and I have lost the will to deal with it so most of it I am going to murder with brush killer.
    i can’t belive people still buy and plant the stuff but wilkos sells loads of little pots of the horrid stuff. I see them buy it and think you are going to regret that.

Tomorrow is the first day of spring but you would never guess looking At the weather we are having😩
    To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 3,656
    Hi MU. Think I'll be giving photo posting a miss, unless it's necessary. The two that I've managed to do have been way too big, and it seems big pics are causing problems for some folk.  

I've no idea how to change the sizes😵, and it's already a right faff having to go into another browser (that I can't see properly) to pop in a pic 📷.

The sun is shining today 🌞.  Once I've finished my brekkie bowl, it's time to pot on some seedlings 🌱.
    Much more relaxing than technobabble 😃.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 15,567
    Hello there late arrivals. Been and had my optician's appointment. Lovely man David who looks after the contact lenses tells me all is fine. Whip out the lenses for the eye test and optician says there has been a slight change in my prescription. Recommends having my frames re-glazed with appropriate lenses - cost to me £228 give or take, but if I paid an extra seven pounds I could have a complete new frame etc.!!!
    Told them I wouldn't be bothering. What a rip off!
    Ruby - ta for new word 'bastle'. It made me wonder if it was derived from the 
    same root as Bastille. You do realise that I want a new word every day now  :D :D :D - only kidding Ruby.
    I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.
    edited 19 March
    Yep, you're right, LB.......bastille.  I'd never heard of the name either, Ruby, so thanks for that...

Wiki says  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastle_house

Sorry, posted wrong link before, so re-editing it!