The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Moved house from a flat and starting again

moragb1moragb1 Posts: 54
Can anyone share any cuttings with me to help start my garden? 
It is established but mostly shrubs and needs more filling out and colour.
I would love more climbers jasmine, lonicera, clematis and roses if any kind person would help. Any perennials too. I am trying to encourage the birds and bees  so any that help bees and butterflies would be good. I want to try and establish a cottage type garden again.  I have an old ramshackled potting shed but trying hard to get it started this year. I know gardeners like to share. I always did 
Many, many thanks x

• Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,117
    I can't do a link to it. ......, but there is a seed swop thread on here. If you use the search facility you should find it,  if not someone should be along later who can help you a bit more. 
    Sorry for being a bit vague but the forum has had a major update and I am still trying to find my way around. 
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 46,167
    If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • moragb1moragb1 Posts: 54
    Wow that's fab. I am new so wasn't aware!! Thanks xx
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 46,167
    Welcome aboard Morag  :)  
    If you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. You won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.” 
  • Pauline 7Pauline 7 West Yorkshire Posts: 1,117
    Thank you Dove 
  • moragb1moragb1 Posts: 54
    Thanks guys xx