Forum home Problem solving

Unable to contact Bakker

Kevin135Kevin135 South coastPosts: 2
is it just me....I’ve been trying to call Bakker for about three weeks now but I keep getting a message that their phones are down.  I’ve emailed a couple of times and no Lucy there either.
i’ve never come across such poor Service, albeit a busy time of the year for the suppliers you would have thought someone would have fixed their phones after so long.

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 82,298
    According to recent posts on the website linked to below, Bakker is bankrupt and has ceased trading  online at least.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.bakker.comnline  

Not good news ......... good luck!!  

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Perhaps they're In Receivership, so that they can still trade under certain conditions, and therefore still have a business they can try to sell, in order to pay at least some of their debts and protect employees' jobs .......  :/
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• AnniDAnniD South West UKPosts: 11,021
    Am l right in thinking that, if you used a credit card for purchases, you can make a claim from the credit card company?
    I think you're right AnniD. 

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Derbyshire but with a Nottinghamshire postcode. Posts: 16,475
    http://londonbulletin.co.uk/paneuropean-flower-and-plant-giant-bakkercom-has-gone-bankrupt-p6864-245.htm
    If you have paid by credit card, make a claim from your credit card company.   Otherwise, you have lost everything.
  • AndyDeanAndyDean Posts: 157
    Rubbish!

That explains why I still haven't received the houseplants I ordered at Christmas, nor heard back from my follow up emails...