Forum home The potting shed

programmes to watch

• Logan4Logan4 West MidlandsPosts: 2,332
    Just watched a movie on Blu-ray called Inception. Very good two and a half hours long.
    Had a intermission to go to the loo and have a cup of tea.
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 18,484
    edited March 2018
    I’ve  finished them all Logan,   Lots going on in the last episode, how sad, Regina was trying to make amends after all. It seemed to finish off for good, but another series would be nice. 
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Lyn said:
    I’ve  finished them all Logan,   Lots going on in the last episode, how sad, Regina was trying to make amends after all. It seemed to finish off for good, but another series would be nice. 
    That's great, it will be interesting to see how they do a final series.  In series 2 there were flash forwards of Sarah and Anna's daughter doing a story about Sarah, so i think they've got to tie that in. Maybe.
    TONIGHT
    Drama of the week
    BBC 1
    9pm New series
    Ordeal by Innocence

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 4,253
    Love an Agatha! 
    There is a total classic on today: Willy Wonker and The Chocolate Factoty ITV 13:40 - the original 1971 version. Ahh...childhood memories ☺️
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
  • Daisy33Daisy33 LondonPosts: 1,031
    Looking forward to that too Logan, but can clearly recall whodunnit. Don't suppose they can change the ending though. :s
    Daisy33 said:
    Looking forward to that too Logan, but can clearly recall whodunnit. Don't suppose they can change the ending though. :s
     :) 
    I have just noticed that The Generation Game has a new series, BBC 1 @ 20:00 !!! 

• wild flowerwild flower South West LondonPosts: 78
    AuntyRach said:
    I have just noticed that The Generation Game has a new series, BBC 1 @ 20:00 !!! 

How do you feel about the presenters, Mel & Sue?  I find them too smug which is offputting but they seem to be well liked.
    A 'weed' is just a plant in the wrong place - subjective! ;)
    I like Mel & Sue, although I can't usually stand prime-time entertainment show frivolity/naffness so we'll have to see...