Is there a type of container that hooks on to the top of a wall/fence?

I have a sort of raised flower bed built on to the exterior of the house. It's built from brick, about waist height and about 8" deep. It follows the length of the wall.

My plan is to trellis the entire wall and use the bed for climbing vegetables like beans, peas and courgettes. I'm wary that this wont be the prettiest so I was wondering if there's some kind of planter that I can hook on to the bed so I can plant any ornamentals that are good for deterring pests and/or look nice. Things like geraniums.

I'm sure there's something, but I can't figure out the correct search terms to find it. 


Sign In or Register to comment.