Forum home The potting shed

How to upload a picture, or embed other media

• FairygirlFairygirl west central ScotlandPosts: 35,344
    If it walks like a duck @Lyn....  :D
    It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

• What is the name of this house plant please 
  • B3B3 Posts: 15,420
    Its here already @Fairygirl
    In London. Keen but lazy.
  • August is so hot and lovely, so lovely today in Macclesfield Cheshire. Our garden has been so good this year just when we needed it most
    Bill
  • dazzieedazziee Posts: 1
    janeteWpDqLURh said: it is a Hoya. Think that is how it is spelt.  I believe I am Right in saying that it Thrives on neglect. This will allow very sweetly scented Flowers to bloom. Don’t stand your plant on your antique sideboard as will drip sticky nectar from its pretty flowers 
    What is the name of this house plant please 

This is just an info thread on how to upload photos.
    For IDs or other queries - start a new thread with a suitable title  :)

We have a thread for all our garden photos @julie.north3 - you can post all your pix there to share them  :)
    https://forum.gardenersworld.com/discussion/1034639/garden-gallery-2020/p110

we start a new one each year  :)

• Hi There. Could you tell me what is Possabl'y causing this damage. a lot of my pears have this and it seems to cause the pears to drop. I did notice wasp's in the cavity
    You need to start a thread with a suitable title @mrzee2000 , or people who can help won't see it.
    This is just an info thread  :)

• armeriaarmeria Posts: 22
    o
    Does anyone know what these are?  My son sent me the photos They have appeared in his kitchen garden  He says there are about twenty of them!
  • steephillsteephill Posts: 1,496
    Possibly Ruby Bolete, Hortiboletus Rubellus. Not poisonous and rare in the UK.