Hello Forkers March 2018

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 1,967
    Ooh nice quotes too!
    Good to see people returning - I felt a bit odd last night and this afternoon until Dove appeared.
    I can well imagine you'll enjoy the forklifts, Wonky. And the regional accents thing should provide some entertainment ;)
    Have a wonderful next flight, Chicky. How long are you there for (Australia, I mean, not Dubai)? Hilarious to have two trips so very close together - but I applaud your oomph in biting the bullet and going where you need to be.
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 51,390
    Have a lovely lovely time Chicky ... and many many happy returns to the Birthday Chicklet when you get there  :)

Wonky ... you'd better get an early night soon ... you've been off work a while ... you'll be really tired  ;)

The new forum's really easy to get the hang of isn't it?
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,974
    So pleased the new job is going well Wonky - sounds like there are some characters there to entertain  :p 

In Adelaide for 5 days - THE birthday is on Sunday, nicely timed to coincide with Mother’s Day (and thats never happened before in 21 years).  Forecast is hot and sunny - think Hosta will approve.  And the Adelaide Fringe is on too, so we are going to some shows.  Beyond excited  :* <3

Got myself a nice “feet up” seat, so need to make sure I don’t nod off.  Anna Karenina on the go to keep me out of mischief
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
    edited March 2018
    I’ve got a “sig” now too :)

But only visible on my iPad, not my phone - which explains why I couldn’t work out wot you were talking about before 😇
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 1,967
    What a brilliant coincidence, Chicky. Or maybe it's not a coincidence - that's impressive forward planning!
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
    Chicky ... I don't s'pose you'll have a moment to spare, but if you do, keep your eyes and ears open for http://youngadelaidevoices.asn.au/team/christie-anderson 
    Christie was my boss at an Early Music and Arts Centre about 15 years ago ... she's a complete star and a wonderful musician and voice coach/conductor etc and her voice is beautiful.  I'm sure she'll be involved in whatever's going on in Adelaide at the moment. 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Will do Dove - thanks for the tip.  It really is a small world we live in after all  :D
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,639
    Morning all! Where are you all? I thought everyone would be beating down the forum door!! 
    Have a lovely day all! :)
    I'm here Wonky ... We're the early birds ... but I've not had a coffee yet  :/

Coffee has arrived  B)
    Have a lovely day Wonky and everyone else .... hopefully you'll all find your way here soon ...