Hello Forkers March 2018

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,422
    Ohhhhh I am loving having thread memory. I'd got used to not having it, but it was frustrating. And I've just edited my notification settings - was getting an email every time you posted. 
    This is feeling like a proper forum now :). I'm sure there will be glitches I haven't spotted yet, but so far, so good. Gosh it's going to be busy tomorrow. Great news about @WonkyWomble's job, and I'm so glad @Busy-Lizzie got to the UK OK. Did @chicky go to Oz already? 
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 55,117
    Not sure about Chicky ... can't remember when she was going   :s

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Yes, and I've edited my settings too ... it's much easier isn't it?  :)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

Nice sig!
    - Cicero
    It'll do for now .......... but in April, when we can add pics to the sig, I'll have to either find a photo of some judiciously arranged plants, or find another signature  :D

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,350
     Chicky’s half way there !

Currently sipping coffee in Dubai airport - got a couple of hours to kill before my next flight ....what better way to spend it than noodling with you lot  :D
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,350
    And what’s a sig ???  .....I feel like I need to have one  o:)
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,779
    Hello hello!! Well that was the longest week without you all! Not watching TV much, i tend to spend the little rest time I have catching up with you lot! Haven't known what to do with myself, lucky I don't often get rest time now I guess!
    LG very dedicated garden assistant you have there!!!
    Hi Dove, thanks for the link. I'm going  to have a proper explore of the site when I can keep my eyes open! 
    The new job is great thank you LG. I'm driving a fork lift truck now! And the people are nice, the work is interesting...only trouble is interpretation of regional accents when a farmer is stood in a field with a bad signal and wind blowing down the phone! But I'm getting there!
    Off to slob, haven't sat down since yesterday evening!
    Lovely to be back and welcome to all that make their way home!
    Thanks Nora and team for your extremely hard work!!!
    chicky said:
    And what’s a sig ???  .....I feel like I need to have one  o:)
    A signature, like wot Dove's got ;)
    - Cicero
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,779
    Yay Chicky! Safe travels,lovely that you found your way here! Perfect way to spend time in an airport....navigating new gardeners world forum... :)  have a lovely time!