Hello Forkers March 2018

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 1,743
    I've had a little look around now, all looks good, though haven't experimented with pictures, quotes, polls or anything... yet! Well done, Nora and team :). I like the help posts too.

So - how is everybody?
    Have we all survived unscathed by the Beast from the East?
    BL, did you make it to Norfolk, and did OH make it to his reunion?
    Wonky! How's the job? 
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
    Oh! Just got home from college expecting to devote a bit of time to reading through everyone's 'first day back' posts, but it seems not. Am I the only Forker here? 

- Cicero
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 49,259
    Hello LG  :D
    I've just had an email from Nora saying that there's been a blip and they're launching tomorrow, so whether you and I are here ... or in some sort of Limbo ... who can say ... 
    "Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money."  Anon

edited 7 March
    Yes, I just saw that on the 'Welcome' thread. Do we really exist... ? [discuss]
    Hope you're well and have had a not-too-Beastly week, anyway!
    - Cicero
    edited 7 March
    To update ... I had an email from BL, yes they made it to Norfolk ok.... Wonky loves her new job and they love her 'cos she takes them home made sausage rolls :)
    We survived the Beast from the East and I've heard from Hosta and he and his polytunnels survived the Pest from the West  :)
    "Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money."  Anon

edited 7 March
    Jolly good.
    Seeing as you're here, I'm going to try tagging you. Hello @Dovefromabove :)
    - Cicero
    Yay!  Hello @LG the L  :)

edited 7 March
    We've done a huge amount of spring cleaning this week  o:)  just got the parquet to wax tomorrow and it'll be like a new house  B)

edited 7 March
    Well done - love parquet.
    I've done quite a lot of gardening :-). This is OH last Tuesday as we finished lining the pond in the snow!

(removed the animated version as it was a bit maddening!)
    I haven't done anything more to it yet, I've been sowing seeds and pruning. 
    - Cicero
    Aww bless him ... he's turning into a snowman  ;) ......... the pond's looking great ...  even with the white fluttery stuff :smile: