Hello Forkers March 2018

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,221

Oh Hosta!  You'd started one already!   and I ignored it image  I'm sorry ............. can we still be friends? 

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,639

Morning all, still chatting.  Been out to Ashwoods for some plant labels so  I can get on with pricking out seedlings. Staff were'nt expecting visitors as they were gathered in the shop drinking tea.  Can't say I blame them.

Came downstairs to a frozen sink but hubby cleared that for me before setting off to work.  Not sure if he'll stay at firstborn's tonight, they might not need him if the school is closed.

Heating on full blast and I'm nice and cosy.  Stay safe and warm everyoone.

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 13,197

image !st March.  Who's late for work , then?

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,337

Dove says

"Oh Hosta!  You'd started one already!   and I ignored it image  I'm sorry ............. can we still be friends? "

I know when I'm not wanted. image 

I've been ignored by far better people than you Dove. image

( note to self, cancel the Barbra Cartland suite for May)

Last edited: 01 March 2018 10:12:09

Devon.
  • Pat EPat E Posts: 7,838

Ha ha. Very good Fidget

S. E. NSW
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 6,360

Good morning all , like many of us , lots of snow , must be 10 years since we had this much 

Stopped snowing at moment , just had breakfast watching blizzard making snow drifts 

Will need to get some coal in and check g/h 

If blizzard stops might go for a walk 

Keep warm and safe everybody and Happy St David’s day image

• Allotment BoyAllotment Boy North London Posts: 1,827

Oh Hello we are all still here. The world hasn't ended then, the paper bag must have worked. Hope everyone is staying safe & warm. It's supposed to be our bin day too but I don't think they will come. At least I was able to just brush the snow off OH's car this morning no ice on windows. As I was watching her go a large fox wandered across the front garden & off down the pavement. It looked ok probably just going to try the food bins. Now the tracks it made have disappeared if I hadn't seen it  you would never know. Birds have eaten all the food I put on the patio trouble is the rest of the supplies are in the shed at the bottom of the garden. I guess I'll have to mount an expedition down there (it's all of 100 ft away)image

AB Still learning

• Oh it was  the longest busride for me!
  • LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,225
    Looks like we're back... 

Popped in to search for something in the old threads and thought it looked different!
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero