Hello Forkers March 2018

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 8,270
    Sat in Adelaide airport feeling rather down  :'(   All good things come to an end I suppose 🙄

To put a smile on my face I thought I would share a couple of my favourite pics from the last few days 🐼🐨

Soooooo cute 😀
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 54,525
    Awwwwwwwwwww  <3  and ((hugs)) for you Chicky x
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

@Pdoc ... I'm obviously better at arithmetic than I thought  ;)  but then you know that Wonky always called me Miss Marple.  

@Hosta ... in case you miss it Wonky said "... Hosta, the sweet pea seeds were a bargain, 50p for a posh multi pack with five sets of posh seeds, should have been £6.99, seeds past date, I'll take the risk!"   She knows a bargain when she sees one  :D   I dragged her up proper  ;)

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 6,924
    Lovely photos @chicky.
    Hope you have a safe journey home.
    You wouldn't know a diamond if you held it in your hand
    The things you think are precious, i don't understand
    Thanks guys  :D

Boarding in a sec.  hope everything runs to schedule as I am due at a Garden Club talk by Sue Biggs of the RHS on Weds evening.  The idea is to go and keep myself awake til UK bedtime - hope she’s a good speaker or she might find one of her audience snoring 💤😴😳☺️
    We did not inherit the earth from our grandparents.  We’re borrowing it from our children.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,999
    safe trip home Chicky. Was it just me who thought that trip flew by in no time?

Devon.
    edited March 2018
    Chicky, I once fell asleep in the front row of a concert at Snape Maltings ... and woke to find I had my head resting on Imogen Holst's shoulder  :o
    (and I really was only 27 then(.

Tee hee Dove - not such illustrious company at Grayshott Gardeners  :)

And yes Hosta, the time flew  :o
    @chicky ... I blame the interval G&T  ;)

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,805
    If it didn't hurt my ears so much opera would make me fall asleep!

It's so long since I've done any serious gardening my hands are full of little scratches and tears form thorns and so on and they're all a-tingle cos I did a lovely fresh and spicy olive oil, chilli and garlic dressing for pasta for lunch.   Must not rub my eyes!

Other than that a good day's pottering outside in the sunshine.   OH has scragged the bejabers out of the front grass  - scarifying, aerating, cutting and raking - which is all very well but there are naturalised cyclamen in there and I want them to thrive!

I'm off for a hot shower to ease muscles that have forgotten bout gardening movements.   Good feeling tho.

I hope you've all had a good day too, even if it's only dreaming about what is to come.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw