Forum home The potting shed

Hello Forkers March 2018

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,997
    Hello everyone.   We've had some very interesting weather in the Vendée so I have spent a lot of time indoors.  PC screen has been giving me an aurora borealis effect so I've been madly organising all my files and deleting duplicates and backing stuff up just in case.   That means I've found all sorts of lovely dance videos to remind us of steps we've forgotten but also lots of lovely garden photos - ours, friends' and public.    

However, it's good to have the forum back to catch up on more recent stuff.   Have a great time Chicky.  I hope you're behaving Pdoc!  Glad you're enjoying the new job WW.

It's fine, for once, so I'm off outside.  I'll catch up with all your news later.

Re Sigs - Just keep it short with just the general location, no homilies.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 60,544
    Hi Obelixx ... you've been revising dance steps ... we've been spring cleaning and waxing the floors .... thank goodness the forum was down or we'd never have done it  ;)
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,402
    Hello all.
    I’ve been having problems getting onto the site. When I use the Laptop there is no box to post in, but have found that the box is there when I use OH’s iPad. But I don’t like the iPad much.
    Will come back and join in when it’s sorted.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 19,997
    No Dove, just found a load.  No time to revise yet!  

Busy, using a  laptop here and it's fine.  Something in your settings?  Are you still in Norfolk or back home now?  Hope the trip over wasn't too messed up by all that snow blocking roads.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    BL ... are you properly logged in on your laptop? 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I thought I was, it worked for the old site and another forum. But it was originally OH’s laptop. It just won’t log me in, so frustrating.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
    OH has tried to register as a new member and it didn’t work for him either.
    I hope my laptop in France works, otherwise I may be saying goodbye after nearly 6 six of posting here.
    Dordogne and Norfolk
    BL ... that won't be allowed to happen ...

@NoraGW any suggestions?

I've changed my sig ... less 'bulky'  :)