Forum home The potting shed

Hello Forkers March 2018

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 61,539
    Hello LP :smiley:

I sent Wonky a link by email, but of course I have her email address ... 

There's a flippin' chilly wind here too ... and we've got the windows open 'cos OH finds the smell of the floor wax a bit strong until it's dried and buffed ... brrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 2,643
    NoraGW said:
    Hi guys, the link to the forum is now live on gardenersworld.com, but people may need to refresh the homepage a couple of times in order for it to change… If you're emailing others feel free to give them the forum address forum.gardenersworld.com
    Excellent - I've just PMed a few people, but if the link is now working it's only a matter of time, so I'll stop :). Thanks Nora.

How's the parquet-buffing going, Dove?
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero
  • DachaloverDachalover Posts: 776
    Hi all....missed you guys......nice day to come back on line ....International Woman's Day ......public holiday here in Russia .....place is saturated in flowers...... so to all the beautiful ladies .....love you all  <3<3<3  .....oops a small glitch ...that <3 was supposed to be a nice red heart :)

• AuntyRachAuntyRach Posts: 3,507
    I'm in! Thank you LG the L for PM. Firstly - I hope you are all present and correct; secondly, I will now have a quick read through, set my avatar and signature etc. and then settle down with a brew for some forum-fix! 
    My garden and I live in South Wales. 
    Parquet buffing about 2/3ds done ... it's looking good  o:)
    Good to see you Dacha and Aunty Rach :smile:  ... I've sent a few emails ... I'm sure the others will appear soon ....... 
    “I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• punkdocpunkdoc Sheffield, Derbyshire border.Posts: 8,095
    Hi all
    Looks as though we are back.
    I am away at the moment, should be home soon, will look forward to catching up then.
    Somewhere in my heart
    There is a star that shines for you
    Silver splits the blue
    Love will see it through
    edited March 2018
    Hurrah! There you are Pdoc  :smiley: I've been searching fractically for your email address, only to realise that I've put it somewhere safe :-[

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,372
    No snow here. 1 C and spitting with rain though.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • LynLyn DevonPosts: 15,971
    Here we again,  😀 all looking good. 🙋🏻‍♀️
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

Hurrah!  You're all arriving  :D