Make your garden a feature!

Help us to understand your personal needs about timber garden products and participate in our 5min survey!

We are students from the University of Birmingham and conducting this survey as a part of our MSc. Strategic Marketing and Consulting Program.

Inspire our work with your opinion and earn the chance to win a £25 AMAZON voucher!

(Please be assured that all answers you provide will kept in the strictest confidentiality.)

https://bham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSn61lQrlpIhvKJ 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,912

https://bham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSn61lQrlpIhvKJ  

I've made your link live above

Last edited: 25 February 2018 11:02:55

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

I've completed your survey ... some of the questions are a little ambiguous ... possibly written by someone whose first language isn't English?  I think it would be helpful if you got someone to check that your questions are clear.

Good luck image

I presume the opportunity to win the Amazon Voucher is only available to those who are willing to take part in the interview mentioned?

Last edited: 25 February 2018 11:13:05

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• RedwingRedwing Posts: 875

One or two questions are not clear which is surprising from MSc studenets. I left those questions unanswered.

• pansyfacepansyface PEAK DISTRICT DerbyshirePosts: 14,579

I LEFT A FEW BLANK AS I COULDN’T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTIONS EITHER.

MY TUTOR, WHEN I DID MY MASTER’S DEGREE WITH HONOURS, WOULD HAVE PULLED ME UP FOR A CONFUSING PIECE OF WORK.

ALSO, IN BRITAIN, WE SPELL IT “PROGRAMME”, UNLESS IT IS A COMPUTER PROGRAM.

Apophthegm -  a big word for a small thought.
  • hogweedhogweed Central ScotlandPosts: 3,868

Question 15 totally stumped me! It didn't make sense.

'Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement' - Helen Keller
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,593

I agree with the consensus: not the best laid out survey.

Devon.
  • Jules41Jules41 Posts: 179

Surely this can't be Masters level?? If it is, then we all have a great deal to be worried about! 

• Tin potTin pot Posts: 744
    It’s because Qualtrics are a marketing company.

People will say anything to gather your information.
  • FireFire LondonPosts: 5,276
    Are we sure this isn't just spam?
    If, as they say, they're doing a Masters in marketing there are likely to be marketing companies involved. Whatever it is it's a month old and if we leave it alone it'll fall of the bottom of the page and eventually disappear.