Rain water catchment

Hi all, 

I am working on a uni project for a sustainable garden product and would really appreciate your input regarding rain water catchment for gardening. 

The survey will only take 2-3 minutes tops and the results will help me get a better idea of what type of product I should consider for my assignment submission.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks a million!

https://vera206.typeform.com/to/HgyTGE

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 53,202

Done image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh

• LynLyn DevonPosts: 13,153

Done?

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• Fran IOMFran IOM Posts: 885

Done   image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 20,314

Done.

Devon.
  • thanks so much! Your input is really helpful! And whoever put down to find a solution for overflow, that's really good idea and I totally agree. Will look into that as a feature.

• Done but couldn't complete No. 8 for some reason.

• philippa smith2 says:

Done but couldn't complete No. 8 for some reason.

See original post

thank you! the entry field only takes a number no other characters... if you want you can let me know your answer here and I will add it to my evaluation

• Singa Vera .....In the region of £50 I'd guessimage

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 4,549

Doneimage

This seemed like a better thought out survey than others we've been asked to completeimage

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 16,256

Done.  Option for multiple butts missing but otherwise good.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw