Resurrected Forty

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 11,165
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland 🌞

• plant pauperplant pauper Posts: 5,878

Oh good! Cake! image

Joyce you reminded me of something.

I stood on my head Runners.

I was chatting to a friend a while back and she seemed very uncomfortable. Have you a sore neck? says I. Yes says she. I was standing on my head at the week-end. Of course she was. She's 48 and not a sylph! Just sayin'!!!!!!! image

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 12,677

Have no fear PP. I will definitely NOT be standing on my head. 

Hope you are starting to feel a bit better but doubt that you will be in dingly dell this weekend.

Yes please to cake as I'm about to have a cup of coffee. 

SW Scotland
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 18,491

That cake sums us up very well M-U. Slightly out of kilter, lop sided layers but well buttoned up, wide at the base and very, very sweet.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable

PP - why was she standing on her head?

I'm still not great thanks Joyce. The coughing fits are sudden and exhausting. I went outside today for some fresh air and it nearly did me in! I had a lecturer many years ago who told us that the only difference between fresh air and any other kind is that fresh air is colder. I thought about good old Ernie as the cold air seared down into my lungs and left me gasping and wheezing!!! image

My seeds have arrived for the bank and dingly dell so I might struggle out into the sunroom tomorrow. I should be ok as long as I don't bend over, breathe or move. image I'll be the one sitting with seed trays on my lap. image

Soz LB missed you there.

She's a bit of a carry on and she was explaining to her grown-up daughters how good she used to be. You know the sort of thing...the older I get, the better I was. They were all at it...none of them lightweights!!!! image Silly old bat. She always gives us a laugh.

Her daughter was invited to a "Frozen" party and was amazed that all the other girls went as princesses and she was the only Olaf! image

• CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 2,897

Evening!

Runners - That's the propagator I originally had in mind image

Like a phoenix from the ashes, Eureka is back!

Hello Chey. Good to see you. Are you recovering well? We all get worried when we don't see you about.

PP - I used to do handstands when I was small but I wouldn't wish to attempt one now - though at least now, living in jeans, I wouldn't have to worry about tucking my skirt in my knickers! 

• CheyngelCheyngel Buxton! Derbyshire, not Norfolk.Posts: 2,897

Mainly yes, thanks LB image

Like a phoenix from the ashes, Eureka is back!