The blue 'Privacy settings' box in the bottom right corner is a new legal requirement under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It can’t be dismissed or hidden as the idea is that it must be easy to access at all times should you wish to change your settings.

Garden Visits 2018

YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,282

Don't think a thread has been started yet for this year. Here are a few photos taken at Dudmaston Hall today. 

Hi from Kingswinford in the West Midlands

• chickychicky SurreyPosts: 7,429

Gorgeous Yvie - I love a good drift of snowdrops image

The Stone Age didn’t end because they ran out of stones ......
  • GWRSGWRS Posts: 5,347

Nice pictures of snow drops image

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,282

Is anyone planning any visits this year, I've got tickets to Gardener's World and I'm also thinking of going away with a friend for a few days.  We did West Sussex last year.  Toying with Somerset this year and visiting East Lambrook Manor, Barringtons Court and possibly Mottistone Gardens.  Anybody have any thoughts about these gardens and are there any others in the area worth a visit?

• LG_LG_ gardens in SE LondonPosts: 1,432

I'm desperate to go to East Lambrook Manor as I'm a dedicated Margery Fish fan. But I haven't actually been so can't actually recommend it! Hope you do go and post some pictures image.

'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.'
    - Cicero

I love a garden visiting weekend image  This year we are off to Paris to see Giverny .....so something a little bit different.  

Somerset sounds fun - would love to see East Lambrook.  There is a garden visiting website somewhere - I’ll go find it and post a link image

https://www.greatbritishgardens.co.uk/seasonal/snowdrops.html

and here’s another one for a source of ideas .....

Does anyone fancy a Forum visit this summer?  I’ll try and think of somewhere nice and central image

• YviestevieYviestevie Kingswinford, West MidlandsPosts: 4,282

Me Me Me Chicky, I really enjoyed Kew last year. 

• SuesynSuesyn Posts: 89

Lytes Cary and Tintinhull are both close to Barrington Court (all  N.T.) and East Lambrook Manor, all worth visiting.(All  local to me so have been many times)