Hello Forkers - February 2018

DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 44,428

pinches, punches and white rabbits to all ... here we are again, ready for a month of pancakes, Chinese meals, Valentine's cards, snowdrops and daffodils ... what's not to love about February image

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt ... Margaret Atwood

• Lily PillyLily Pilly Central southern Scotland Posts: 3,206

Ah there you are Dove, thought I saw you a moment ago then I turned around............

good morning everyone. Happy February. Thrilled to have got January over with, now we can look forward to all that Dove suggests but to me the best bit will be the extra light. 

Also we are going on holiday........?

Lg glad you feeling better, it’s been a nasty bug, enjoy the concert and bask in pride

Paris photos look amazing, I didn’t know about the flooding.

Looking very cold again, snow from yesterday still lying

have a good day

Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
    A A Milne
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 44,428

Ooooh a holiday Lily P!  somewhere lovely? 

This week we have to pay for our holiday in Cornwall in May ...  it won't be long now ... by then I'll have some little plants on the go so I'm going to take them to Wonky for her to look afterimage 

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt ... Margaret Atwood
  • WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 2,444

Morning all! Afternoon Pat,

Able to join you all as my hands have been signed off for a break from physical labor! Sorry you've not been well LG, hope your on the mend now!

Welcome home Hosta! Sounds like a fantastic plant shopping spree!

Welcome back Obelixx, sounds like a lovely trip, time to put your feet up for a rest now!

Joyce, glad the dentist was kind! Hope you and Lilyp don't get too much harsh weather! Keep warm you two!

Dove, your birthday sounded like a lovely day! Glad you enjoyed it!

Pdoc, hope your weather is a bit more sunny today!

In case Fairy is looking in, hope your well Fairy and looking forward to catching up with you soon x

Hope everyone has a lovely day! image x

Good morning Wonky ... I was just talking about you and you appeared image

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 5,229

Good morning all , nice sunny cold day to start the month , snow drops already out in garden image

• Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 15,213

Morning all. 

Looks like a nice day outside. I need to go and have a proper look at the tunnel and figure out how to repair the damage.image I also need to cut some more firewood. I'm flippin' freezin'.

A whole month's worth of laundry to get through  but I think Hubby is going to deal with it so I can get on with polytunnel / log duties.

Joyce, the irises will end up down at the lake but I think I'll split them and put them in " the allotment" to let them bulk up a bit first. Some might go by the little pond outside the back door. 

Dove, do you need your usual suite en route to/ from Cornwall? Please say yes!!

Wonky, go easy with the hands.

Devon.

Morning Dove, morning all!

Morning Lilyp, chilly here too! Maybe a day to stay indoors!

Dove today is Friday for us today as hubby has booked what he calls a 'cheeky weekender' from work, Friday and Monday off, its his birthday Sunday image I'm having a gentle housework day so nothing needs to be done over the weekend. Way too cold to be outside!

Hello Hosta! Hope the pollytunnel is fixable! I can't imagine Dove NOT wanting her usual stop off can you? image

Last edited: 01 February 2018 08:40:00

Yes please Hosta image

Wonky ... card and present in the post image

Told ya Hosta! image

Dove! Aren't you organised!!!! image he hasn't told me what he wants yet so I don't stand a chance! image

GWRS, love snowdrops! My first came our for Doves birthday last Sunday image we have woods full of them at work, it looks glorious!

Last edited: 01 February 2018 08:46:45

By the way Wonky ... I think you'll be able to discern that the card was chosen by OH image