Forum home The potting shed

Voucher Codes for money off - share here

Hi wouldn't it be good if we could share promo codes for reductions off tools, seeds etc. As too buy all the magazines each month that are out there costs a fortune.

I'm after the potato kit code from the Grow your own magazine at the moment if anyone has it.

• SlumSlum Posts: 306

I just received an order from Blackmoor. With it came a voucher code for £5 off when you spend £30 or more. The code is 'blackmoor5'. Hopefully this will be useful to someone.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kitty 2Kitty 2 ManchesterPosts: 5,150
    Hi MrsG 😃. To report any suspected spam advertising you can tap on the little flag in the bottom left corner of the post.
    This brings it to the attention of the forum moderators.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165
    @MrsGlaze, click on the the word "flag" at the bottom left then click on "spam", or "report"
    Unless you're looking for sex toys, don't click on Bondara. I've reported it already.
    Devon.
  • Kia-MenaKia-Mena Posts: 16
    si2011, I don't have the code from the Grow your own magazine but there is an advert and code in last week's Garden News for a complete kit  www.YouGarden.com/GN569 Hope that helps 😊
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 4,507
    Are AA members aware that you can get discounts at Harvesters, Toby Inns, Sizzling Pubs etc through the AA app? It's typically around 20% so worth having.
    I didn't know until somebody behind the bar in our local pub told me.  Just tap the I (info) button and then Membership Benefits.
  • TopbirdTopbird Posts: 5,851
    edited March 2018
    I’ve ‘spam flagged’ that one too Hosta - if another 3 people do the same it will disappear until the mods get a chance to look at it. I’ve also done the other dodgy one.
    Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hostafan1Hostafan1 Posts: 26,165
    MrsGlaze said:
    @Hostafan1 thank you no im not in the market for any s & m gear im more of an m & s girl 😀 now i know thank you
    tee hee. I like that.
    Devon.
  • FlinsterFlinster Posts: 840
    I was sent this by my hubby, but they are not the plants I am looking for. Might be useful for someone though. https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/thompson-and-morgan#summerplugs