Forum home The potting shed

Where is the wants/sell

Hi, This is my very first thread. I'm guessing this is the best place for my enquiry.
I have some growing lights that I would like to sell, wondered if anyone could direct me as to where I would do this on this forum.
Thanks in advance

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,705

There isn't a buy and sell thread on this forum. You could try eBay.

You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 22,203

You could also try the Allotments4All forum as people buy and sell and swap things on there.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Many Thanks Obelixx image

• Many thanks fidgetbones image

• It’s a fairly normal thing to have on a forum alongside the option of going to first unread post duck. 

Last edited: 25 January 2018 07:48:09

• nutcutletnutcutlet PeterboroughPosts: 26,160
    Learnincurve says:

It’s a fairly normal thing to have on a forum alongside the option of going to first unread post duck. 

Last edited: 25 January 2018 07:48:09

See original post

Wot duck?

• AnniDAnniD Posts: 7,053

Crispy duck ? Toilet duck?

Sorry, I'll get me coat.......image

• ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 22,203

Cricket duck if the England team are involved!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
  • Hi 

I tend to use Gumtree as its free to sell or buy. Not as popular as eBay or Amason but I have sold a few items on there 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Central Norfolk UKPosts: 64,519

All birds welcome on this forum image

“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” Winnie the Pooh