Cat only forum

imageimage

Whilst  brushing I saw something looking at me realised what Bailey markings looked like.Do you see it !!!Spooky

• madpenguinmadpenguin Isle of WightPosts: 733

“Every day is ordinary, until it isn't.” - Bernard Cornwell-Death of Kings
  • ShepsSheps Posts: 593

Hi Puzzle..what a great picture, your kitty looks so comfy and contented.

Yes, I can see the scary face image

• josusa47josusa47 Posts: 725

Can't find it now, but there was a lovely picture on Facebook of a black cat with white blotches on her tummy that looked as though she was wearing a bikini.

• LynLyn Posts: 8,381

Thomas has a big circle either side of his back. Not very striking compared to Bailey.

Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 10,631

Cosmos - not a mark on him.   All white except for pink nose and paw pads and aquamarine eyes.

The Vendée, France
  • ObelixxObelixx Posts: 10,631

Here he is snuggling with Minstrel who likes to butt her head up close for cuddles.

The Vendée, France
  • Puzzle007Puzzle007 Posts: 45

Hi everyone 

lobing the beautiful pictures of all our little friends.They are all gorgeous, keep pictures coming??I will get picture of lilly sparkle my neighbors cat she has a big love heart on her side, sure you will love to see it.Bailey is now Shelby we couldn’t decide which name we’ve only had him 2 weeks so we are sticking with Mr.Shelby, yes another peaky blinder ????

• TootlesTootles Posts: 1,470

Fab name Puzzle!

Here is Mr Sydney who has the most beautiful coloured coat. It has a very unusual pinky tone to it. And his predecessor, the late, great Mr Pete who was such a handsome chap. Both with bags of character.

Hi Tootles

What a pair, they are beautiful. Wanted to start this new thread, very interested in cats, love them all. Big cats on T.V at present just abit bigger ? x

My other two little men Miffy and Molly ?