Resurrected Thirty-Five

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,666
Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland☔

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 15,478

Rubee - subtle colouring! Love it. We will be a force to be reckoned with. I don't mind singing but I think it might be a tad difficult with a trumpet in my mouth!

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.

Nighty night Rubee and M-U.

Last edited: 02 January 2018 22:40:25

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.

I reckon its about time for me to sign out now. Nighty night all Rezzers. Strut your stuff tomorrow.

• TopbirdTopbird Posts: 3,613

Night everyone - sweet dreamsimage

Heaven is ... sitting in the garden with a G&T and a cat while watching the sun go down
  • CheyngelCheyngel Posts: 2,309

Night everyone! Ann Widdecombe is in the CBB house image

Guess who finally decided to crash the party!
  • LantanaLantana Posts: 3,965

Night everyone. Rubee, going back to your comment on the previous Rez, I don’t like to stand out in  crowd either so can we go in matching outfits?

Been great on here( there!) tonightimage

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,260

Aww, I wasn't allowed to match LB?

What colour are you Rubee? 

Well I've just woken up on the sofa, I must have dozed off ages ago image

Nightie night everyone, sweet dreams imageimage

• star gaze lilystar gaze lily Posts: 11,260

Oops around almost 2 hours ago image

It's  really windy out there.......and absolutely hissing down imageimageimage

Last edited: 03 January 2018 00:00:37

Good morning Rezzers.

Oh my goodness - what a night. Storm Eleanor woke me at 03:35 flapping the letterbox and rattling my roof tiles. It was quite scary. I hope that everyone has come through the storm unscathed. I'll have to wait until its light to survey the outside. Take care all and don't go out unless you really have to.