Adventures in my garden 2018

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114

Hi GWRS, when did you sow them? 

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 6,450

Hello Flumpy , end of last year ,November/ December I think ?image

Thanks Marion I'm becoming an expert thanks to you image

GWRS give them time, have you grown them before?

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Up my garden today on a very mild Sunday morning.imageimageimage

Good morning Marion image your snow drops are really coming on now aren't they, it's gone quite mild here too, very still and grey, but I'm just glad it's dry because I've got two days off Monday & Tuesday yay!

Marion I can't believe how fast my sweet peas are growing, I've took this photo this am

Won't be long before you are pinching out the tops to encourage them to grow outwards instead of up.

I Love this time of year everything is just waking up, popping there heads up, buds slowly opening and creating life with our seeds image. What's the pink flower called Marion in your first picture? It's lovely.

That is a hellebore,flumpy - large heads like a dahlia this one has but none of the  speckles pink ones usually have.  It is a beauty though.

It's lovely Marion, I might have to buy one.

I was itching to get to the garden centre yesterday so I bought these and put them in my hanging baskets, a taste of Spring I thought .......

Love primulas.  When they have outgrown thebasket plant them in the garden and divide next autumn.