Adventures in my garden 2018

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Beautiful weather in Bristol so i have been out in my garden with my camera oohing and aahing !  So many lovely flowers especially snowdrops, cyclamen and hellebores and wonderful display of catkins.  The squirrels shoulsdimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage be well fed this year.image

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114

Ho Marion, youve got a lovely display already, I love the pink flower, my tulip and daffodil bulbs are just popping there heads up and I now have five sweet peas popping there heads up image

• GWRSGWRS Posts: 6,444

Hello , always nice to see Snow drops , hope you are keeping well , spent day in garden image

Sunny but blooming cold 

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,703

Marion, my cyclamen and hellebores are under snow......the snowdrops can still be seen.

SW Scotland

Thick with snow here now image not looking forward to driving to work early morning, take care all out there 

Flumpy had no snow ❄️ on ground since November , hope your journey is ok image

No snow in Bristol nor even frost where i am on the edge of Gloucestershire.  Snowdrrops increasing by the day!   Daffodils in full bloom next door where my neighbours used to bring the bulbs back from their holidays in the Scilly Isles and plant them in their front garden.

Morning Marion!, heres my first picture of my sweet peas ?Two weeks old

Standing straight as soldiers flumpy.  Well done!

Good morning all , got some Sweet peas in g/h , nothing showing yet image