Adventures in my garden 2018

• happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

Hello Linda.  We are all onging for spring no doubt1  Nice to hear from you..

• Nice to hear from you too Marion! Getting my seeds ready...been out to the greenhouse today but it is flippin' cold!

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,209

Good morning Marion.  A lovely sunny day here and the pots of iris at the back door are starting to flower.

imageimageimageimage

SW Scotland
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,114

Hi all, lovely sunny day in the NW too, Joyce your iris looks lovely and colourful image. My Eagle sweet peas have Arrived in the post so I m looking forward to sowing them this weeken and cutting my tree back in the front garden which is getting a bit big. Have a lovely afternoon everyone! 

Last edited: 02 February 2018 14:01:05

My daughter has just sent me an unbirthday present of two lovely warm pairs of gardening trousers so no excuses now.  Glorious sunshine in Bristol.

Awe Marion that was lovely of her, you will need them the next few weeks image

Hi Marion, it's cold but dry in the NW and still light at the moment.

Weve just finish cutting our tree back in the front garden and clearing the leaves, I've also sown my sweet peas which are now sitting on the windowcill, can't wait to see them germinate image

what have you been upto Marion? Have you modelled your new trousers? 

Last edited: 04 February 2018 16:52:32

Wearing  a pair now flumpy!  Very cold here in Bristol today but might have a sfaari brisk walk round the garden later.  Will put the camera on to charge to take with me.

looking forward to your pictures Marion ?, very cold up here to and snow forecast for tomorrow, not looking forward to that! 

Good morning Marion just had a email saying "there is news about your lottery ticket" so I excitedly signed in only to find out we had won £3, still I suppose it's better than nothing image

Weather is very cold here but no snow so far, just kept getting woken up by hale and rain but now it's dry.

What are you upto today Marion?.

Ho! Nearly forgot to say my first sweet pea as germinated ! image

Last edited: 11 February 2018 09:39:40