• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,349

Flumpy, good news for your parents and the cat image

SW Scotland
  • happymarionhappymarion Posts: 4,591

So glad the cat is safely home.

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115

Thanks Marion image

• LiriodendronLiriodendron Todmorden, West YorksPosts: 4,983

Flumpy, our old cat went missing for a fortnight once.  So glad your wanderer has returned! 

I'm helping with our new grandson this week.  The family lives in a village near York.  I'd hoped to do a bit of tidying in their garden while I'm here but everything is frozen!  Back to burping the baby...

Hope you're keeping warm, Marion. 

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."  Rabindranath Tagore

Yes Liriodendron. wearing many layers!  Too cold even to go look for snowdrops!  

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 14,349

Marion - Paradise Gardens.....1/2  Friday 19th January, 9pm BBC2.

SW Scotland
  • ObelixxObelixx Vendée, Western FrancePosts: 15,541

Yes - Monty Don on Islamic gardens from Turkey to Morocco apparently.  There's a book to accompany the series.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Thank you both.  Looking forward to that.  

• flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,115

Hi Marion, sadly Simba our cat as had to be put to sleep, she was very very poorly and nothing could be done for her, but she had a happy life image

Awww sorry to hear that. Flumpy.  You will miss her but she is out of pain now.