Forum home The potting shed

Adventures in my garden 2018

• Happy Birthday Flumpy - enjoy your day and meal treat.
  • flumpy1flumpy1 Posts: 3,116
    Awe Thankyou every one, I am now resting my pod 😆And programming my Fitbit after sharing this sweet with my OH......
    Hi Marion, it's been a lovely sunny day here in the NW, what's it like in Bristol? 
  • Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489
    Marion, I hope you are well and have had your brain scan.
    It will still be too cold for you to get out to do any gardening but I hope you have managed to have a look round at your spring flowers.
    SW Scotland
    Hi Marion, sending my best wishes and hoping your ok 💐🤗
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,778
    News about Happy Marion for those who remember her -

Hello all . Sorry this is rather an after the event comment but I'm only very occasionally on this forum and i realised that you guys probably didn't know what happened to Happy Marion.  There's no terrible tale here. I know her from another gardening group and she's doing ok. Her family are taking good care of her as she's having some issues with dementia. She does sometimes get access to the internet but understandably remembering passwords is an increasing issue but she has plenty if help. If there were any specific messages I could pass those on. Thanks for your kind concern. Busy Lizzie  Hostafan and Dove
    Dordogne and Norfolk
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 14,583
    I am so glad you posted that. I did wonder as she used to post regularly then just disappeared. I hope she is still enjoying her garden.
    You don't stop doing new things because you get old, you get old because you stop doing new things. <3
    Hi Bizzie Lizzie, I’m so glad Marion is doing ok and her family are looking after her, I do miss her, she taught me lots as a beginner and still learning as I go Along.

i hope that all my friends are well :)
  • mollismollis Posts: 147
    I too have wondered why Marion just disappeared. I loved reading her threads. A real plantswoman. I do hope she can still enjoy her garden and plants. 

I believe she had about 7 children so I'm sure she is being well looked after.
  • Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 14,778
    I'm glad you found this @flumpy1 as you chatted to Marion quite a bit on her threads.
    Dordogne and Norfolk