Resurrected Thirty-Four

Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,655

Happy Christmas!

Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland☔

• SussexsunSussexsun Posts: 1,167

more temptation for MU

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,655

Oh!  Sunny!  WANT, WANT, WANT!  Is that Shiro at the front?

• Muddle-UpMuddle-Up Posts: 9,655

Cool earrings, LB!  Naughty Lily!

Signing out,, guys, now Rez 34 is posted!

See you tomorrow.....image

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 15,418

Rats I just posted on 33 as you posted 34 so for those who don't read back I'll re post here. Sorry to repeat for those peeps who do look back.

Lily just tried to murder my earrings by batting them all over the floor.

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Third rock from the sunPosts: 15,418

Sunny those two cats of yours (and Mister of course) are adorable!

Nighty night M-U - see you tomorrow!

Last edited: 23 December 2017 20:18:18

I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. Albert Einstein.

Yep that is Shiro looking like the little angel he isn’t 

LB cute earrings. Shiro keep steeling my little Santa although tonight he has left it alone in favour of his new toys.

To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

• 1Runnybeak11Runnybeak1 Posts: 7,072

I decided to bite the bullet and went to Tesco tonight.    Quiet considering.    What ever Iv forgotten now it's too bad. I agree SGL, what is all the food shopping for ???     Cheese knives ?   Ah here they are Lily.   I'll put them in a bag and pack them off to you asap.   Alpaca post has just gone.   

Cute earrings LB.   

MU.   MU says "every time she sees kitties she wants more".   It's a good job we're not like that about babies image Perish the thought !!!  

Broke into a box of Thorntons Continental this afternoon. imageimage.  

Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly.  Fol a lol la la la la la la la.   I'm feeling Christmassy.  I might go,raving mad and have a Baileys. 

imageimage

Disappointed in the real tree.  It's shedding needles like there's no tomorrow.   And it's too small.  

Hey ho !   

Thanks in advance LB. ?

Last edited: 23 December 2017 20:33:36

• ForestedgeForestedge Posts: 1,848

Just back from family gathering/meal/pressie swop in the country restaurant.  What do I find....you have all been nattering away and moved to a new thread.  We were all treated to the meal. image   They gave us a whole room to ourselves with a large circular table.  Very 'posh' food and as a vegetarian this is the first time that a meal has included lentils.  Most places haven't a clue how to use them in a meal so I was impressed.

Sunny your kitties get more and more gorgeous and to stick together like glue.

LB. Very sweet earrings.

Hazel....what a voluptuous cabbage you are. And Chey  - such a slim leek.

Pansy....I still can't work out how on earth that car mounted the other one.

Very festive Runny. Love the little ice skate at the top of your tree.

F’edge you rarely see one kittie without the other. I am so glad I got both as I think they would Be the same if they had been separated.